Tuesday 8 May 2007

Last Thought


I have decided to give my opinion about this module as my last entry. I have enjoyed this module. First of all because I have felt free to give my opinion about the entire subject we have seen. Even on the taboos subject like masturbation. And it’s good to share opinion with all of you because we are all different and we all see things differently. About the web blog, I have struggle about my links, it doesn’t come right but I have try everything but still the same way, hope I am not going to loose my grade because of that, lol. But I like the idea of the web blog, like I said, it help us to express our self about the entire subject whom may be hard to discuss with family or friends. About Being Bad, I think we all acting bad every day of our life, but for small thing like smoking or eating things we know it is bad for our health, swearing …
good link about some of being bad sublect:http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21630780-17063,00.html

No comments: